2101 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2101:
11 × 191
11 × 191
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2101 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2101
- Cardinal: 2101 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred one.
- Scientific notation: 2.101 × 103
Factors of 2101
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 202
Divisors of 2101
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2304
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 203
- 2101 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (203) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1898
Bases of 2101
- Binary: 1000001101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x835
- Base-36: 1MD
Squares and roots of 2101
- 2101 squared (21012) is 4414201
- 2101 cubed (21013) is 9274236301
square rootof 2101 is 45.8366665455
cube rootof 2101 is 12.8078239927
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2101?
- 2,101 seconds is equal to 35 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 2,101 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2101 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2101
- 2101 backwards is 1012
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2101's digits is 4
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2101 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2101 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2101/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2101 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2101/
The information we have on file for 2101 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!