2100 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-six divisors.
Prime factorization of 2100:
22 × 3 × 52 × 7
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 7)
22 × 3 × 52 × 7(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2100 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2100
- Cardinal: 2100 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred.
- Scientific notation: 2.1 × 103
Factors of 2100
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 17
Divisors of 2100
- Number of divisors d(n): 36
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6944
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4844
- 2100 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4844) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2744
Bases of 2100
- Binary: 1000001101002
- Hexadecimal: 0x834
- Base-36: 1MC
Squares and roots of 2100
- 2100 squared (21002) is 4410000
- 2100 cubed (21003) is 9261000000
square rootof 2100 is 45.8257569495
cube rootof 2100 is 12.8057916499
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2100?
- 2,100 seconds is equal to 35 minutes.
To count from 1 to 2,100 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2100 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2100
- 2100 backwards is 0012
- 2100 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2100's digits is 3
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2100 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2100 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2100/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2100 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2100/
The information we have on file for 2100 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!