525 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 525:
3 × 52 × 7
(3 × 5 × 5 × 7)
3 × 52 × 7(3 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 525 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 525
- Cardinal: 525 can be written as Five hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 5.25 × 102
Factors of 525
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 15
Divisors of 525
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 992
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 467
- 525 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (467) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 58
Bases of 525
- Binary: 10000011012
- Hexadecimal: 0x20D
- Base-36: EL
Squares and roots of 525
- 525 squared (5252) is 275625
- 525 cubed (5253) is 144703125
square rootof 525 is 22.9128784747
cube rootof 525 is 8.0671432303
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 525?
- 525 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 525 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 525 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 525
525 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 525's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 525 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 5 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 525 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 5 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/525/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 525 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/525/
The information we have on file for 525 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!