1050 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 1050:
2 × 3 × 52 × 7
(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 7)
2 × 3 × 52 × 7(2 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1050 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1050
- Cardinal: 1050 can be written as One thousand and fifty.
- Scientific notation: 1.05 × 103
Factors of 1050
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 17
Divisors of 1050
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2976
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1926
- 1050 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1926) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 876
Bases of 1050
- Binary: 100000110102
- Hexadecimal: 0x41A
- Base-36: T6
Squares and roots of 1050
- 1050 squared (10502) is 1102500
- 1050 cubed (10503) is 1157625000
square rootof 1050 is 32.4037034921
cube rootof 1050 is 10.1639635681
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1050?
- 1,050 seconds is equal to 17 minutes, 30 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,050 would take you about seventeen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 1050 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1050
- 1050 backwards is 0501
- 1050 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1050's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 1050 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 13 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 1050 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 13 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/1050/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 1050 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/1050/
The information we have on file for 1050 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!