2976 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2976:
25 × 3 × 31
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 31)
25 × 3 × 31(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2976 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2976
- Cardinal: 2976 can be written as Two thousand, nine hundred seventy-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.976 × 103
Factors of 2976
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 2976
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8064
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5088
- 2976 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5088) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2112
Bases of 2976
- Binary: 1011101000002
- Hexadecimal: 0xBA0
- Base-36: 2AO
Squares and roots of 2976
- 2976 squared (29762) is 8856576
- 2976 cubed (29763) is 26357170176
square rootof 2976 is 54.5527267879
cube rootof 2976 is 14.3839326963
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2976?
- 2,976 seconds is equal to 49 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,976 would take you about forty-nine minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2976 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2976
- 2976 backwards is 6792
- 2976 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2976's digits is 24
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2976 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 2976 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2976/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 2976 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2976/
The information we have on file for 2976 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!