2112 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 2112:
26 × 3 × 11
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
26 × 3 × 11(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 3 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2112 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2112
- Cardinal: 2112 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred twelve.
- Scientific notation: 2.112 × 103
Factors of 2112
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 8
- Sum of prime factors: 16
Divisors of 2112
- Number of divisors d(n): 28
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 6096
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3984
- 2112 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3984) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1872
Bases of 2112
- Binary: 1000010000002
- Hexadecimal: 0x840
- Base-36: 1MO
Squares and roots of 2112
- 2112 squared (21122) is 4460544
- 2112 cubed (21123) is 9420668928
square rootof 2112 is 45.9565011723
cube rootof 2112 is 12.8301373201
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2112?
- 2,112 seconds is equal to 35 minutes, 12 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,112 would take you about thirty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 2112 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2112
2112 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- 2112 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2112's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 2112 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 17 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 2112 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/2112/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 2112 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/2112/
The information we have on file for 2112 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!