4913 is an odd composite number. It is composed of one distinct prime number multiplied by itself two times. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 4913:
(17 × 17 × 17)
173(17 × 17 × 17)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4913 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4913
- Cardinal: 4913 can be written as Four thousand, nine hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 4.913 × 103
Factors of 4913
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 17
Divisors of 4913
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5220
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 307
- 4913 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (307) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4606
Bases of 4913
- Binary: 1001100110001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1331
Squares and roots of 4913
- 4913 squared (49132) is 24137569
- 4913 cubed (49133) is 118587876497
square rootof 4913 is 70.0927956355
4913 is a
perfect cube number. Its cube rootis 17
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4913?
- 4,913 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 21 minutes, 53 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,913 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 4913 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4913
- 4913 backwards is 3194
- 4913 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4913's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 4913 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!