4919 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 4919:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 4919 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 4919
- Cardinal: 4919 can be written as Four thousand, nine hundred nineteen.
- Scientific notation: 4.919 × 103
Factors of 4919
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 4919
Divisors of 4919
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 4920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 4919 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4918
Bases of 4919
- Binary: 10011001101112
- Hexadecimal: 0x1337
- Base-36: 3SN
Squares and roots of 4919
- 4919 squared (49192) is 24196561
- 4919 cubed (49193) is 119022883559
square rootof 4919 is 70.1355829803
cube rootof 4919 is 17.0069175999
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 4919?
- 4,919 seconds is equal to 21 minutes, 59 seconds.
To count from 1 to 4,919 would take you about twenty-one minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 4919 cubic inches would be around 1.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 4919
- 4919 backwards is 9194
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 4919's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 4919 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 4919 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/4919/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 4919 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/4919/
The information we have on file for 4919 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!