5427320 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-two divisors.
Prime factorization of 5427320:
23 × 5 × 241 × 563
(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 241 × 563)
23 × 5 × 241 × 563(2 × 2 × 2 × 5 × 241 × 563)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5427320 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5427320
- Cardinal: 5427320 can be written as Five million, four hundred twenty-seven thousand, three hundred twenty.
- Scientific notation: 5.42732 × 106
Factors of 5427320
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 811
Divisors of 5427320
- Number of divisors d(n): 32
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 12283920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6856600
- 5427320 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6856600) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1429280
Bases of 5427320
- Binary: 101001011010000011110002
- Hexadecimal: 0x52D078
- Base-36: 38BQW
Squares and roots of 5427320
- 5427320 squared (54273202) is 29455802382400
- 5427320 cubed (54273203) is 159866065386047168000
square rootof 5427320 is 2329.6609195331
cube rootof 5427320 is 175.7364340103
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5427320?
- 5,427,320 seconds is equal to 8 weeks, 6 days, 19 hours, 35 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,427,320 would take you about thirteen weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 5427320 cubic inches would be around 14.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5427320
- 5427320 backwards is 0237245
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 5427320's digits is 23
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 5427320 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 5427320 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/5427320/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 5427320 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/5427320/
The information we have on file for 5427320 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!