5488516 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 5488516:
22 × 11 × 124739
(2 × 2 × 11 × 124739)
22 × 11 × 124739(2 × 2 × 11 × 124739)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 5488516 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 5488516
- Cardinal: 5488516 can be written as Five million, four hundred eighty-eight thousand, five hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 5.488516 × 106
Factors of 5488516
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 124752
Divisors of 5488516
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 10478160
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 4989644
- 5488516 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (4989644) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 498872
Bases of 5488516
- Binary: 10100111011111110000100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x53bf84
Squares and roots of 5488516
- 5488516 squared (54885162) is 30123807882256
- 5488516 cubed (54885163) is 165335001542688172096
square rootof 5488516 is 2342.7582034857
cube rootof 5488516 is 176.3944750371
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 5488516?
- 5,488,516 seconds is equal to 9 weeks, 12 hours, 35 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 5,488,516 would take you about thirteen weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 5488516 cubic inches would be around 14.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 5488516
- 5488516 backwards is 6158845
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 7
- The sum of 5488516's digits is 37
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 5488516 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!