628 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 628:
22 × 157
(2 × 2 × 157)
22 × 157(2 × 2 × 157)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 628 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 628
- Cardinal: 628 can be written as Six hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 6.28 × 102
Factors of 628
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 159
Divisors of 628
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1106
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 478
- 628 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (478) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 150
Bases of 628
- Binary: 1001110100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x274
Squares and roots of 628
- 628 squared (6282) is 394384
- 628 cubed (6283) is 247673152
square rootof 628 is 25.0599281723
cube rootof 628 is 8.5635377115
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 628?
- 628 seconds is equal to 10 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 628 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 628 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 628
- 628 backwards is 826
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 628's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 628 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!