67 is a prime number. Like all primes (except two), it is an odd number.
Prime factorization of 67:
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 67 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 67
- Cardinal: 67 can be written as Sixty-seven.
- Scientific notation: 6.7 × 101
Factors of 67
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 1
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 1
- Sum of prime factors: 67
Divisors of 67
- Number of divisors d(n): 2
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 68
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1
- 67 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 66
Bases of 67
- Binary: 1000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x43
Squares and roots of 67
- 67 squared (672) is 4489
- 67 cubed (673) is 300763
square rootof 67 is 8.1853527719
cube rootof 67 is 4.0615481005
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 67?
- 67 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 7 seconds.
To count from 1 to 67 would take you about thirty-three seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 67 cubic inches would be around 0.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 67
- 67 backwards is 76
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 67's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 67 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!