771 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 771:
3 × 257
3 × 257
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 771 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 771
- Cardinal: 771 can be written as Seven hundred seventy-one.
- Scientific notation: 7.71 × 102
Factors of 771
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 260
Divisors of 771
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1032
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 261
- 771 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (261) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 510
Bases of 771
- Binary: 1100000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x303
Squares and roots of 771
- 771 squared (7712) is 594441
- 771 cubed (7713) is 458314011
square rootof 771 is 27.7668867537
cube rootof 771 is 9.1696225545
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 771?
- 771 seconds is equal to 12 minutes, 51 seconds.
To count from 1 to 771 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 771 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 771
- 771 backwards is 177
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 771's digits is 15
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 771 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!