772 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 772:
22 × 193
(2 × 2 × 193)
22 × 193(2 × 2 × 193)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 772 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 772
- Cardinal: 772 can be written as Seven hundred seventy-two.
- Scientific notation: 7.72 × 102
Factors of 772
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 195
Divisors of 772
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1358
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 586
- 772 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (586) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 186
Bases of 772
- Binary: 1100000100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x304
Squares and roots of 772
- 772 squared (7722) is 595984
- 772 cubed (7723) is 460099648
square rootof 772 is 27.7848879789
cube rootof 772 is 9.1735852269
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 772?
- 772 seconds is equal to 12 minutes, 52 seconds.
To count from 1 to 772 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 772 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 772
- 772 backwards is 277
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 772's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 772 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!