386 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 386:
2 × 193
2 × 193
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 386 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 386
- Cardinal: 386 can be written as Three hundred eighty-six.
- Scientific notation: 3.86 × 102
Factors of 386
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 195
Divisors of 386
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 582
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 196
- 386 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (196) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 190
Bases of 386
- Binary: 110000010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x182
Squares and roots of 386
- 386 squared (3862) is 148996
- 386 cubed (3863) is 57512456
square rootof 386 is 19.6468827043
cube rootof 386 is 7.2810794197
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 386?
- 386 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 26 seconds.
To count from 1 to 386 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 386 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 386
- 386 backwards is 683
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 386's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 386 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!