385 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 385:
5 × 7 × 11
5 × 7 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 385 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 385
- Cardinal: 385 can be written as Three hundred eighty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.85 × 102
Factors of 385
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 23
Divisors of 385
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 576
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 191
- 385 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (191) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 194
Bases of 385
- Binary: 110000001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x181
- Base-36: AP
Squares and roots of 385
- 385 squared (3852) is 148225
- 385 cubed (3853) is 57066625
square rootof 385 is 19.6214168703
cube rootof 385 is 7.2747863487
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 385?
- 385 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 385 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 385 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 385
- 385 backwards is 583
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 385's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 385 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!