770 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 770:
2 × 5 × 7 × 11
2 × 5 × 7 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 770 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 770
- Cardinal: 770 can be written as Seven hundred seventy.
- Scientific notation: 7.7 × 102
Factors of 770
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 25
Divisors of 770
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1728
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 958
- 770 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (958) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 188
Bases of 770
- Binary: 11000000102
- Hexadecimal: 0x302
- Base-36: LE
Squares and roots of 770
- 770 squared (7702) is 592900
- 770 cubed (7703) is 456533000
square rootof 770 is 27.7488738511
cube rootof 770 is 9.1656564543
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 770?
- 770 seconds is equal to 12 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 770 would take you about six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 770 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 770
- 770 backwards is 077
- 770 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 770's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 770 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 770 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/770/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 770 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/770/
The information we have on file for 770 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!