154 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 154:
2 × 7 × 11
2 × 7 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 154 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 154
- Cardinal: 154 can be written as One hundred fifty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.54 × 102
Factors of 154
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 20
Divisors of 154
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 288
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 134
- 154 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (134) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 20
Bases of 154
- Binary: 10011010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x9A
- Base-36: 4A
Squares and roots of 154
- 154 squared (1542) is 23716
- 154 cubed (1543) is 3652264
square rootof 154 is 12.4096736459
cube rootof 154 is 5.3601084109
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 154?
- 154 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 34 seconds.
To count from 1 to 154 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 154 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 154
- 154 backwards is 451
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 154's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 154 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!