451 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 451:
11 × 41
11 × 41
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 451 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 451
- Cardinal: 451 can be written as Four hundred fifty-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.51 × 102
Factors of 451
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 52
Divisors of 451
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 504
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 53
- 451 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (53) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 398
Bases of 451
- Binary: 111000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1C3
- Base-36: CJ
Squares and roots of 451
- 451 squared (4512) is 203401
- 451 cubed (4513) is 91733851
square rootof 451 is 21.2367605815
cube rootof 451 is 7.6687664905
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 451?
- 451 seconds is equal to 7 minutes, 31 seconds.
To count from 1 to 451 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 451 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 451
- 451 backwards is 154
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 451's digits is 10
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 451 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!