110 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 110:
2 × 5 × 11
2 × 5 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 110 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 110
- Cardinal: 110 can be written as One hundred ten.
- Scientific notation: 1.1 × 102
Factors of 110
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 18
Divisors of 110
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 216
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 106
- 110 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (106) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 4
Bases of 110
- Binary: 11011102
- Hexadecimal: 0x6E
- Base-36: 32
Squares and roots of 110
- 110 squared (1102) is 12100
- 110 cubed (1103) is 1331000
square rootof 110 is 10.4880884817
cube rootof 110 is 4.7914198571
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 110?
- 110 seconds is equal to 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 110 would take you about fifty-five seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 110 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 110
- 110 backwards is 011
- 110 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 110's digits is 2
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 110 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 16 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 110 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 16 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/110/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 110 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/110/
The information we have on file for 110 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!