923 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 923:
13 × 71
13 × 71
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 923 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 923
- Cardinal: 923 can be written as Nine hundred twenty-three.
- Scientific notation: 9.23 × 102
Factors of 923
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 84
Divisors of 923
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1008
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 85
- 923 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (85) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 838
Bases of 923
- Binary: 11100110112
- Hexadecimal: 0x39B
- Base-36: PN
Squares and roots of 923
- 923 squared (9232) is 851929
- 923 cubed (9233) is 786330467
square rootof 923 is 30.3809150619
cube rootof 923 is 9.7364484097
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 923?
- 923 seconds is equal to 15 minutes, 23 seconds.
To count from 1 to 923 would take you about seven minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 923 cubic inches would be around 0.8 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 923
- 923 backwards is 329
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 923's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 923 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 21 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 923 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 21 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/923/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 923 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/923/
The information we have on file for 923 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!