95 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 95:
5 × 19
5 × 19
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 95 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 95
- Cardinal: 95 can be written as Ninety-five.
- Scientific notation: 9.5 × 101
Factors of 95
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 24
Divisors of 95
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 120
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 25
- 95 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (25) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 70
Bases of 95
- Binary: 1011111 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5f
Squares and roots of 95
- 95 squared (952) is 9025
- 95 cubed (953) is 857375
square rootof 95 is 9.7467943449
cube rootof 95 is 4.5629026353
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 95?
- 95 seconds is equal to 1 minute, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 95 would take you about forty-seven seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 95 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 95
- 95 backwards is 59
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 2
- The sum of 95's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 95 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!