131570 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 131570:
2 × 5 × 59 × 223
2 × 5 × 59 × 223
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 131570 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 131570
- Cardinal: 131570 can be written as One hundred thirty-one thousand, five hundred seventy.
- Scientific notation: 1.3157 × 105
Factors of 131570
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 289
Divisors of 131570
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 241920
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 110350
- 131570 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (110350) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 21220
Bases of 131570
- Binary: 100000000111110010 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x201f2
Squares and roots of 131570
- 131570 squared (1315702) is 17310664900
- 131570 cubed (1315703) is 2277564180893000
square rootof 131570 is 362.7257917491
cube rootof 131570 is 50.8610855061
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 131570?
- 131,570 seconds is equal to 1 day, 12 hours, 32 minutes, 50 seconds.
To count from 1 to 131,570 would take you about one day.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 131570 cubic inches would be around 4.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 131570
- 131570 backwards is 075131
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 131570's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 131570 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!