1113 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 1113:
3 × 7 × 53
3 × 7 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 1113 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 1113
- Cardinal: 1113 can be written as One thousand, one hundred thirteen.
- Scientific notation: 1.113 × 103
Factors of 1113
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 63
Divisors of 1113
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1728
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 615
- 1113 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (615) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 498
Bases of 1113
- Binary: 10001011001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x459
Squares and roots of 1113
- 1113 squared (11132) is 1238769
- 1113 cubed (11133) is 1378749897
square rootof 1113 is 33.3616546353
cube rootof 1113 is 10.3633075807
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 1113?
- 1,113 seconds is equal to 18 minutes, 33 seconds.
To count from 1 to 1,113 would take you about eighteen minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 1113 cubic inches would be around 0.9 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 1113
- 1113 backwards is 3111
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 1113's digits is 6
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 1113 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!