371 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 371:
7 × 53
7 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 371 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 371
- Cardinal: 371 can be written as Three hundred seventy-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.71 × 102
Factors of 371
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 60
Divisors of 371
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 432
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 61
- 371 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (61) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 310
Bases of 371
- Binary: 101110011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x173
Squares and roots of 371
- 371 squared (3712) is 137641
- 371 cubed (3713) is 51064811
square rootof 371 is 19.2613602843
cube rootof 371 is 7.1855161507
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 371?
- 371 seconds is equal to 6 minutes, 11 seconds.
To count from 1 to 371 would take you about three minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 371 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 371
- 371 backwards is 173
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 371's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 371 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!