129 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 129:
3 × 43
3 × 43
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 129 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 129
- Cardinal: 129 can be written as One hundred twenty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.29 × 102
Factors of 129
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 46
Divisors of 129
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 176
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 47
- 129 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (47) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 82
Bases of 129
- Binary: 10000001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x81
- Base-36: 3L
Squares and roots of 129
- 129 squared (1292) is 16641
- 129 cubed (1293) is 2146689
square rootof 129 is 11.3578166917
cube rootof 129 is 5.0527743473
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 129?
- 129 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 129 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 129 cubic inches would be around 0.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 129
- 129 backwards is 921
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 129's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 129 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!