135425 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 135425:
52 × 5417
(5 × 5 × 5417)
52 × 5417(5 × 5 × 5417)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 135425 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 135425
- Cardinal: 135425 can be written as One hundred thirty-five thousand, four hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.35425 × 105
Factors of 135425
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 5422
Divisors of 135425
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 167958
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 32533
- 135425 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (32533) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 102892
Bases of 135425
- Binary: 1000010001000000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x21101
- Base-36: 2WHT
Squares and roots of 135425
- 135425 squared (1354252) is 18339930625
- 135425 cubed (1354253) is 2483685104890625
square rootof 135425 is 368.0013586931
cube rootof 135425 is 51.3530545841
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 135425?
- 135,425 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 37 minutes, 5 seconds.
To count from 1 to 135,425 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 135425 cubic inches would be around 4.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 135425
- 135425 backwards is 524531
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 6
- The sum of 135425's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 135425 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 135425 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/135425/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 135425 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/135425/
The information we have on file for 135425 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!