137489390494569 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of thirty-five divisors.
Prime factorization of 137489390494569:
36 × 6594(3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 659 × 659 × 659 × 659)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 137489390494569 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 137489390494569
- Cardinal: 137489390494569 can be written as One hundred thirty-seven trillion, four hundred eighty-nine billion, three hundred ninety million, four hundred ninety-four thousand, five hundred sixty-nine.
- Scientific notation: 1.37489390494569 × 1014
Factors of 137489390494569
Divisors of 137489390494569
- Number of divisors d(n): 35
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 206453068097533
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 68963677602964
- 137489390494569 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (68963677602964) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 68525712891605
Bases of 137489390494569
- Binary: 111110100001011101111100100011111100011011010012
- Hexadecimal: 0x7D0BBE47E369
- Base-36: 1CQHR589K9
Squares and roots of 137489390494569
- 137489390494569 squared (1374893904945692) is 18903332498568080490418495761
- 137489390494569 cubed (1374893904945693) is 2599007663544303510582856826963260820022009
137489390494569 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 11725587
cube rootof 137489390494569 is 51612.6782257653
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 137489390494569?
- 137,489,390,494,569 seconds is equal to 4,371,737 years, 17 weeks, 2 days, 23 hours, 36 minutes, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 137,489,390,494,569 would take you about ten million, nine hundred twenty-nine thousand, three hundred forty-three years!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 137489390494569 cubic inches would be around 4301.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 137489390494569
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 137489390494569 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2021. Web. 26 February 2021.
Numbermatics. (2021). Number 137489390494569 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 26 February 2021, from https://numbermatics.com/n/137489390494569/
Numbermatics. 2021. "Number 137489390494569 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/137489390494569/
The information we have on file for 137489390494569 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 137489390494569, math, Factors of 137489390494569, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 137489390494569, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, one hundred thirty-seven trillion, four hundred eighty-nine billion, three hundred ninety million, four hundred ninety-four thousand, five hundred sixty-nine.