14340 is an even composite number. It is composed of four distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 14340:
22 × 3 × 5 × 239
(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 239)
22 × 3 × 5 × 239(2 × 2 × 3 × 5 × 239)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 14340 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 14340
- Cardinal: 14340 can be written as Fourteen thousand, three hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 1.434 × 104
Factors of 14340
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 4
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 249
Divisors of 14340
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 40320
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 25980
- 14340 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (25980) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 11640
Bases of 14340
- Binary: 111000000001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3804
- Base-36: B2C
Squares and roots of 14340
- 14340 squared (143402) is 205635600
- 14340 cubed (143403) is 2948814504000
square rootof 14340 is 119.7497390395
cube rootof 14340 is 24.2949709315
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 14340?
- 14,340 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 59 minutes.
To count from 1 to 14,340 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 14340 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 14340
- 14340 backwards is 04341
- 14340 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 14340's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 14340 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 September 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 14340 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 September 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/14340/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 14340 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/14340/
The information we have on file for 14340 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!