2173 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 2173:
41 × 53
41 × 53
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2173 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2173
- Cardinal: 2173 can be written as Two thousand, one hundred seventy-three.
- Scientific notation: 2.173 × 103
Factors of 2173
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 94
Divisors of 2173
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 2268
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 95
- 2173 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (95) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 2078
Bases of 2173
- Binary: 100001111101 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x87D
- Base-36: 1OD
Squares and roots of 2173
- 2173 squared (21732) is 4721929
- 2173 cubed (21733) is 10260751717
square rootof 2173 is 46.6154480833
cube rootof 2173 is 12.9524892975
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2173?
- 2,173 seconds is equal to 36 minutes, 13 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,173 would take you about thirty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2173 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2173
- 2173 backwards is 3712
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2173's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2173 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!