2316 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 2316:
22 × 3 × 193
(2 × 2 × 3 × 193)
22 × 3 × 193(2 × 2 × 3 × 193)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 2316 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 2316
- Cardinal: 2316 can be written as Two thousand, three hundred sixteen.
- Scientific notation: 2.316 × 103
Factors of 2316
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 198
Divisors of 2316
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5432
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3116
- 2316 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3116) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 800
Bases of 2316
- Binary: 100100001100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x90c
Squares and roots of 2316
- 2316 squared (23162) is 5363856
- 2316 cubed (23163) is 12422690496
square rootof 2316 is 48.1248376621
cube rootof 2316 is 13.2305993513
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 2316?
- 2,316 seconds is equal to 38 minutes, 36 seconds.
To count from 1 to 2,316 would take you about thirty-eight minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 2316 cubic inches would be around 1.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 2316
- 2316 backwards is 6132
- 2316 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 2316's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 2316 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!