23740 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 23740:
22 × 5 × 1187
(2 × 2 × 5 × 1187)
22 × 5 × 1187(2 × 2 × 5 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 23740 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 23740
- Cardinal: 23740 can be written as Twenty-three thousand, seven hundred forty.
- Scientific notation: 2.374 × 104
Factors of 23740
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1194
Divisors of 23740
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 49896
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 26156
- 23740 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (26156) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2416
Bases of 23740
- Binary: 101110010111100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x5CBC
- Base-36: IBG
Squares and roots of 23740
- 23740 squared (237402) is 563587600
- 23740 cubed (237403) is 13379569624000
square rootof 23740 is 154.0779023741
cube rootof 23740 is 28.7404505147
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 23740?
- 23,740 seconds is equal to 6 hours, 35 minutes, 40 seconds.
To count from 1 to 23,740 would take you about six hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 23740 cubic inches would be around 2.4 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 23740
- 23740 backwards is 04732
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 23740's digits is 16
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 23740 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!