3348 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3348:
22 × 33 × 31
(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 31)
22 × 33 × 31(2 × 2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 31)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3348 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3348
- Cardinal: 3348 can be written as Three thousand, three hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.348 × 103
Factors of 3348
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 36
Divisors of 3348
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8960
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5612
- 3348 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5612) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 2264
Bases of 3348
- Binary: 1101000101002
- Hexadecimal: 0xD14
- Base-36: 2L0
Squares and roots of 3348
- 3348 squared (33482) is 11209104
- 3348 cubed (33483) is 37528080192
square rootof 3348 is 57.8619045659
cube rootof 3348 is 14.9598928567
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3348?
- 3,348 seconds is equal to 55 minutes, 48 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,348 would take you about fifty-five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3348 cubic inches would be around 1.2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3348
- 3348 backwards is 8433
- 3348 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3348's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3348 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 22 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3348 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 22 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3348/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3348 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3348/
The information we have on file for 3348 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!