3402 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3402:
2 × 35 × 7
(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 7)
2 × 35 × 7(2 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 3 × 7)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3402 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3402
- Cardinal: 3402 can be written as Three thousand, four hundred two.
- Scientific notation: 3.402 × 103
Factors of 3402
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 7
- Sum of prime factors: 12
Divisors of 3402
- Number of divisors d(n): 24
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 8736
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5334
- 3402 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5334) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 1932
Bases of 3402
- Binary: 1101010010102
- Hexadecimal: 0xD4A
- Base-36: 2MI
Squares and roots of 3402
- 3402 squared (34022) is 11573604
- 3402 cubed (34023) is 39373400808
square rootof 3402 is 58.3266662857
cube rootof 3402 is 15.0398938049
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3402?
- 3,402 seconds is equal to 56 minutes, 42 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,402 would take you about fifty-six minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 3402 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3402
- 3402 backwards is 2043
- 3402 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3402's digits is 9
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 3402 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 23 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 3402 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 23 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/3402/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 3402 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/3402/
The information we have on file for 3402 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!