341 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 341:
11 × 31
11 × 31
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 341 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 341
- Cardinal: 341 can be written as Three hundred forty-one.
- Scientific notation: 3.41 × 102
Factors of 341
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 42
Divisors of 341
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 384
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 43
- 341 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (43) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 298
Bases of 341
- Binary: 1010101012
- Hexadecimal: 0x155
- Base-36: 9H
Squares and roots of 341
- 341 squared (3412) is 116281
- 341 cubed (3413) is 39651821
square rootof 341 is 18.4661853127
cube rootof 341 is 6.9863680279
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 341?
- 341 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 41 seconds.
To count from 1 to 341 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 341 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 341
- 341 backwards is 143
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 341's digits is 8
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 341 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 15 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 341 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 15 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/341/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 341 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/341/
The information we have on file for 341 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!