35224225 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 35224225:
52 × 11872
(5 × 5 × 1187 × 1187)
52 × 11872(5 × 5 × 1187 × 1187)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 35224225 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 35224225
- Cardinal: 35224225 can be written as Thirty-five million, two hundred twenty-four thousand, two hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 3.5224225 × 107
Factors of 35224225
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 1192
Divisors of 35224225
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 43714867
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 8490642
- 35224225 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (8490642) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 26733583
Bases of 35224225
- Binary: 100001100101111010101000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x2197AA1
- Base-36: KYZ6P
Squares and roots of 35224225
- 35224225 squared (352242252) is 1240746026850625
- 35224225 cubed (352242253) is 43704317217642456390625
35224225 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 5935
cube rootof 35224225 is 327.8036730369
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 35224225?
- 35,224,225 seconds is equal to 6 weeks, 16 hours, 30 minutes, 25 seconds.
To count from 1 to 35,224,225 would take you about thirty-five weeks!
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 35224225 cubic inches would be around 27.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 35224225
- 35224225 backwards is 52242253
- 35224225 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 8
- The sum of 35224225's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 35224225 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 24 October 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 35224225 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 24 October 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/35224225/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 35224225 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/35224225/
The information we have on file for 35224225 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!