3609 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 3609:
32 × 401
(3 × 3 × 401)
32 × 401(3 × 3 × 401)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3609 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3609
- Cardinal: 3609 can be written as Three thousand, six hundred nine.
- Scientific notation: 3.609 × 103
Factors of 3609
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 404
Divisors of 3609
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5226
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1617
- 3609 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1617) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1992
Bases of 3609
- Binary: 111000011001 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xE19
- Base-36: 2S9
Squares and roots of 3609
- 3609 squared (36092) is 13024881
- 3609 cubed (36093) is 47006795529
square rootof 3609 is 60.0749531835
cube rootof 3609 is 15.3389498433
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3609?
- 3,609 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 9 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,609 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3609 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3609
- 3609 backwards is 9063
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3609's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3609 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!