3608 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of sixteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 3608:
23 × 11 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 41)
23 × 11 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 11 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3608 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3608
- Cardinal: 3608 can be written as Three thousand, six hundred eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.608 × 103
Factors of 3608
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 54
Divisors of 3608
- Number of divisors d(n): 16
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 7560
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 3952
- 3608 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (3952) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 344
Bases of 3608
- Binary: 111000011000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xE18
- Base-36: 2S8
Squares and roots of 3608
- 3608 squared (36082) is 13017664
- 3608 cubed (36083) is 46967731712
square rootof 3608 is 60.0666296707
cube rootof 3608 is 15.3375329811
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3608?
- 3,608 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,608 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3608 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3608
- 3608 backwards is 8063
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3608's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3608 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!