164 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 164:
22 × 41
(2 × 2 × 41)
22 × 41(2 × 2 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 164 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 164
- Cardinal: 164 can be written as One hundred sixty-four.
- Scientific notation: 1.64 × 102
Factors of 164
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 164
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 294
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 130
- 164 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (130) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 34
Bases of 164
- Binary: 10100100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xA4
- Base-36: 4K
Squares and roots of 164
- 164 squared (1642) is 26896
- 164 cubed (1643) is 4410944
square rootof 164 is 12.8062484747
cube rootof 164 is 5.4737036747
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 164?
- 164 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 44 seconds.
To count from 1 to 164 would take you about one minute.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 164 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 164
- 164 backwards is 461
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 164's digits is 11
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 164 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!