26896 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of fifteen divisors.
Prime factorization of 26896:
24 × 412
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41 × 41)
24 × 412(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 26896 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 26896
- Cardinal: 26896 can be written as Twenty-six thousand, eight hundred ninety-six.
- Scientific notation: 2.6896 × 104
Factors of 26896
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 26896
- Number of divisors d(n): 15
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 53413
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 26517
- 26896 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (26517) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 379
Bases of 26896
- Binary: 1101001000100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x6910
- Base-36: KR4
Squares and roots of 26896
- 26896 squared (268962) is 723394816
- 26896 cubed (268963) is 19456426971136
26896 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 164
cube rootof 26896 is 29.9614319195
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 26896?
- 26,896 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 28 minutes, 16 seconds.
To count from 1 to 26,896 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 26896 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 26896
- 26896 backwards is 69862
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 26896's digits is 31
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 26896 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 17 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 26896 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 17 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/26896/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 26896 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/26896/
The information we have on file for 26896 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!