13448 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 13448:
23 × 412(2 × 2 × 2 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 13448 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 13448
- Cardinal: 13448 can be written as Thirteen thousand, four hundred forty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 1.3448 × 104
Factors of 13448
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 13448
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 25845
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 12397
- 13448 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (12397) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1051
Bases of 13448
- Binary: 110100100010002
- Hexadecimal: 0x3488
- Base-36: ADK
Squares and roots of 13448
- 13448 squared (134482) is 180848704
- 13448 cubed (134483) is 2432053371392
square rootof 13448 is 115.9655121145
cube rootof 13448 is 23.7804042739
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 13448?
- 13,448 seconds is equal to 3 hours, 44 minutes, 8 seconds.
To count from 1 to 13,448 would take you about three hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 13448 cubic inches would be around 2 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 13448
- 13448 backwards is 84431
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 13448's digits is 20
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 13448 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 20 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 13448 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 20 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/13448/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 13448 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/13448/
The information we have on file for 13448 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 13448, math, Factors of 13448, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 13448, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, thirteen thousand, four hundred forty-eight.