328 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 328:
23 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 41)
23 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 328 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 328
- Cardinal: 328 can be written as Three hundred twenty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.28 × 102
Factors of 328
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 328
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 630
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 302
- 328 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (302) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 26
Bases of 328
- Binary: 101001000 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x148
- Base-36: 94
Squares and roots of 328
- 328 squared (3282) is 107584
- 328 cubed (3283) is 35287552
square rootof 328 is 18.1107702763
cube rootof 328 is 6.8964344807
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 328?
- 328 seconds is equal to 5 minutes, 28 seconds.
To count from 1 to 328 would take you about two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 328 cubic inches would be around 0.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 328
- 328 backwards is 823
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 328's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 328 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!