6724 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of nine divisors.
Prime factorization of 6724:
22 × 412(2 × 2 × 41 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6724 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6724
- Cardinal: 6724 can be written as Six thousand, seven hundred twenty-four.
- Scientific notation: 6.724 × 103
Factors of 6724
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 6724
- Number of divisors d(n): 9
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 12061
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 5337
- 6724 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (5337) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1387
Bases of 6724
- Binary: 11010010001002
- Hexadecimal: 0x1A44
- Base-36: 56S
Squares and roots of 6724
- 6724 squared (67242) is 45212176
- 6724 cubed (67243) is 304006671424
6724 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 82
cube rootof 6724 is 18.8745193801
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6724?
- 6,724 seconds is equal to 52 minutes, 4 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,724 would take you about fifty-two minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 6724 cubic inches would be around 1.6 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6724
- 6724 backwards is 4276
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6724's digits is 19
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 6724 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 6724 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/6724/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 6724 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/6724/
The information we have on file for 6724 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 6724, math, Factors of 6724, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 6724, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, six thousand, seven hundred twenty-four.