656 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of ten divisors.
Prime factorization of 656:
24 × 41
(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41)
24 × 41(2 × 2 × 2 × 2 × 41)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 656 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 656
- Cardinal: 656 can be written as Six hundred fifty-six.
- Scientific notation: 6.56 × 102
Factors of 656
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 5
- Sum of prime factors: 43
Divisors of 656
- Number of divisors d(n): 10
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 1302
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 646
- 656 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (646) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 10
Bases of 656
- Binary: 10100100002
- Hexadecimal: 0x290
- Base-36: I8
Squares and roots of 656
- 656 squared (6562) is 430336
- 656 cubed (6563) is 282300416
square rootof 656 is 25.6124969495
cube rootof 656 is 8.6889629715
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 656?
- 656 seconds is equal to 10 minutes, 56 seconds.
To count from 1 to 656 would take you about five minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 656 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 656
656 is the same when its digits are reversed! That makes it a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 656's digits is 17
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 656 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 11 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 656 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 11 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/656/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 656 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/656/
The information we have on file for 656 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!