165 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of eight divisors.
Prime factorization of 165:
3 × 5 × 11
3 × 5 × 11
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 165 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 165
- Cardinal: 165 can be written as One hundred sixty-five.
- Scientific notation: 1.65 × 102
Factors of 165
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 165
- Number of divisors d(n): 8
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 288
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 123
- 165 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (123) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 42
Bases of 165
- Binary: 101001012
- Hexadecimal: 0xA5
- Base-36: 4L
Squares and roots of 165
- 165 squared (1652) is 27225
- 165 cubed (1653) is 4492125
square rootof 165 is 12.8452325787
cube rootof 165 is 5.4848065525
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 165?
- 165 seconds is equal to 2 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 165 would take you about twenty-two seconds.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 165 cubic inches would be around 0.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 165
- 165 backwards is 561
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 165's digits is 12
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 165 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 6 December 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 165 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 6 December 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/165/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 165 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/165/
The information we have on file for 165 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!