27225 is an odd composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twenty-seven divisors.
Prime factorization of 27225:
32 × 52 × 112(3 × 3 × 5 × 5 × 11 × 11)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 27225 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 27225
- Cardinal: 27225 can be written as Twenty-seven thousand, two hundred twenty-five.
- Scientific notation: 2.7225 × 104
Factors of 27225
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 6
- Sum of prime factors: 19
Divisors of 27225
- Number of divisors d(n): 27
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 53599
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 26374
- 27225 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (26374) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 851
Bases of 27225
- Binary: 1101010010110012
- Hexadecimal: 0x6A59
- Base-36: L09
Squares and roots of 27225
- 27225 squared (272252) is 741200625
- 27225 cubed (272253) is 20179187015625
27225 is a
perfect square number. Its square rootis 165
cube rootof 27225 is 30.0831029177
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 27225?
- 27,225 seconds is equal to 7 hours, 33 minutes, 45 seconds.
To count from 1 to 27,225 would take you about seven hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 27225 cubic inches would be around 2.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 27225
- 27225 backwards is 52272
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 27225's digits is 18
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 27225 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2020. Web. 19 January 2020.
Numbermatics. (2020). Number 27225 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 January 2020, from https://numbermatics.com/n/27225/
Numbermatics. 2020. "Number 27225 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/27225/
The information we have on file for 27225 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!
Keywords: Divisors of 27225, math, Factors of 27225, curriculum, school, college, exams, university, Prime factorization of 27225, STEM, science, technology, engineering, physics, economics, calculator, twenty-seven thousand, two hundred twenty-five.