3958 is an even composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 3958:
2 × 1979
2 × 1979
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 3958 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 3958
- Cardinal: 3958 can be written as Three thousand, nine hundred fifty-eight.
- Scientific notation: 3.958 × 103
Factors of 3958
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 1981
Divisors of 3958
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 5940
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 1982
- 3958 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (1982) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 1976
Bases of 3958
- Binary: 111101110110 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xF76
- Base-36: 31Y
Squares and roots of 3958
- 3958 squared (39582) is 15665764
- 3958 cubed (39583) is 62005093912
square rootof 3958 is 62.9126378401
cube rootof 3958 is 15.8182558839
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 3958?
- 3,958 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 5 minutes, 58 seconds.
To count from 1 to 3,958 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 3958 cubic inches would be around 1.3 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 3958
- 3958 backwards is 8593
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 3958's digits is 25
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 3958 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!