481 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of four divisors.
Prime factorization of 481:
13 × 37
13 × 37
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 481 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 481
- Cardinal: 481 can be written as Four hundred eighty-one.
- Scientific notation: 4.81 × 102
Factors of 481
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 2
- Sum of prime factors: 50
Divisors of 481
- Number of divisors d(n): 4
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 532
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 51
- 481 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (51) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 430
Bases of 481
- Binary: 1111000012
- Hexadecimal: 0x1E1
- Base-36: DD
Squares and roots of 481
- 481 squared (4812) is 231361
- 481 cubed (4813) is 111284641
square rootof 481 is 21.9317121995
cube rootof 481 is 7.8351688269
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 481?
- 481 seconds is equal to 8 minutes, 1 second.
To count from 1 to 481 would take you about four minutes.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000. (We do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!)
- A cube with a volume of 481 cubic inches would be around 0.7 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 481
- 481 backwards is 184
- 481 is a
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 3
- The sum of 481's digits is 13
- More coming soon!
Link to this page
HTML: To link to this page, just copy and paste the link below into your blog, web page or email.
BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below:
Cite this page
"Number 481 - Facts about the integer". Numbermatics.com. 2019. Web. 19 November 2019.
Numbermatics. (2019). Number 481 - Facts about the integer. Retrieved 19 November 2019, from https://numbermatics.com/n/481/
Numbermatics. 2019. "Number 481 - Facts about the integer". https://numbermatics.com/n/481/
The information we have on file for 481 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!