49475 is an odd composite number. It is composed of two distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of six divisors.
Prime factorization of 49475:
52 × 1979
(5 × 5 × 1979)
52 × 1979(5 × 5 × 1979)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 49475 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 49475
- Cardinal: 49475 can be written as Forty-nine thousand, four hundred seventy-five.
- Scientific notation: 4.9475 × 104
Factors of 49475
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 2
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 3
- Sum of prime factors: 1984
Divisors of 49475
- Number of divisors d(n): 6
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 61380
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 11905
- 49475 is a deficient number, because the sum of its proper divisors (11905) is less than itself. Its deficiency is 37570
Bases of 49475
- Binary: 1100000101000011 2
- Hexadecimal: 0xC143
- Base-36: 126B
Squares and roots of 49475
- 49475 squared (494752) is 2447775625
- 49475 cubed (494753) is 121103699046875
square rootof 49475 is 222.4297641953
cube rootof 49475 is 36.7109199389
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 49475?
- 49,475 seconds is equal to 13 hours, 44 minutes, 35 seconds.
To count from 1 to 49,475 would take you about thirteen hours.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 49475 cubic inches would be around 3.1 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 49475
- 49475 backwards is 57494
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 5
- The sum of 49475's digits is 29
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 49475 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!