6260 is an even composite number. It is composed of three distinct prime numbers multiplied together. It has a total of twelve divisors.
Prime factorization of 6260:
22 × 5 × 313
(2 × 2 × 5 × 313)
22 × 5 × 313(2 × 2 × 5 × 313)
See below for interesting mathematical facts about the number 6260 from the Numbermatics database.
Names of 6260
- Cardinal: 6260 can be written as Six thousand, two hundred sixty.
- Scientific notation: 6.26 × 103
Factors of 6260
- Number of distinct prime factors ω(n): 3
- Total number of prime factors Ω(n): 4
- Sum of prime factors: 320
Divisors of 6260
- Number of divisors d(n): 12
- Complete list of divisors:
- Sum of all divisors σ(n): 13188
- Sum of proper divisors (its aliquot sum) s(n): 6928
- 6260 is an abundant number, because the sum of its proper divisors (6928) is greater than itself. Its abundance is 668
Bases of 6260
- Binary: 1100001110100 2
- Hexadecimal: 0x1874
Squares and roots of 6260
- 6260 squared (62602) is 39187600
- 6260 cubed (62603) is 245314376000
square rootof 6260 is 79.1201617795
cube rootof 6260 is 18.4299763423
Scales and comparisonsHow big is 6260?
- 6,260 seconds is equal to 1 hour, 44 minutes, 20 seconds.
To count from 1 to 6,260 would take you about one hour.
This is a very rough estimate, based on a speaking rate of half a second every third order of magnitude. If you speak quickly, you could probably say any randomly-chosen number between one and a thousand in around half a second. Very big numbers obviously take longer to say, so we add half a second for every extra x1000.
Note: we do not count involuntary pauses, bathroom breaks or the necessity of sleep in our calculation!
- A cube with a volume of 6260 cubic inches would be around 1.5 feet tall.
Recreational maths with 6260
- 6260 backwards is 0626
- The number of decimal digits it has is: 4
- The sum of 6260's digits is 14
- More coming soon!
The information we have on file for 6260 includes mathematical data and numerical statistics calculated using standard algorithms and methods. We are adding more all the time. If there are any features you would like to see, please contact us. Information provided for educational use, intellectual curiosity and fun!